Anany Dwivedi, M.Sc, Research Associate
M.Sc. Anany Dwivedi
Anany Dwivedi is a scientist at the Chair of Autonomous Systems, Department of Electrical Engineering of FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg since Jun 2021.
Anany did his B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, India, in 2015 followed by MS in 2017 in Robotics Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA, USA. For his PhD, he joined the New Dexterity Research Group at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Here, his work focused on deciphering the myoelectric activity of the muscles of the human forearm and hand to decode dexterous manipulation motions in both real and virtual environments. He also worked on developing electromyography-based frameworks for teleoperation and telemanipulation of robotic systems and has investigated the use of other sensors and shared control schemes for improving the overall performance of the developed muscle machine interfaces. While with New Dexterity Research Group Anany won 1st prize in the 2020 Hackaday UCPLA Challenge on Assistive Device and also secured first place in IEEE IROS 2019 Robotic Grasping and Manipulation Challenge – Manufacturing Track.
Research interest: Muscle-Machine Interfaces, Human-Machine Interaction, Wearable Sensors, Shared Autonomy
Anmeldung erfolgt über das zentrale Anmeldesystem am Department EEI (StudOn!).
Die Lehrveranstaltung wird im WS 2021/2022 rein digital stattfinden.
Für Gasthörer zugelassen
- Mi 10:15-11:45, Room SR 02.028 .ics: Termin Mi 10:15-11:45 in den Kalender importieren
Expected participants: 12
- Do 10:15-11:45, Room SR 02.028 .ics: Termin Do 10:15-11:45 in den Kalender importieren
- Anany Dwivedi, Dasha Shieff, Amber Turner, Gal Gorjup, Yongje Kwon, and M. Liarokapis, “A Shared Control Framework for Robotic Telemanipulation Combining Electromyography based Motion Estimation and Compliance Control,” IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2021.
- Yongje Kwon, Anany Dwivedi, Andrew McDaid, and Minas Liarokapis, “Electromyography Based Decoding of Dexterous Manipulation of Objects: Comparing Task Execution in Real World and Virtual Reality”, IEEE Access, 2021.
- Anany Dwivedi, Jaime Lara, Leo K. Cheng, Niranchan Paskaranandavadivel, and Minas Liarokapis, “High-Density Electromyography Based Control of Robotic Devices: On the Execution of Dexterous Manipulation Tasks”, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation(ICRA), Paris, France, 2020.
- Anany Dwivedi, Yongje Kwon, Minas Liarokapis, “Towards Hands Free Interaction with VR Systems Utilizing EMG Based Decoding of Intentions”, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2020.
- Anany Dwivedi, Lucas Gerez, Waris Hasan, Chi-Hung Yang, and Minas Liarokapis, “A Soft Exoglove Equipped with a Wearable Muscle-Machine Interface Based on Forcemyography and Electromyography”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2019.
- Anany Dwivedi, Yongje Kwon, Andrew McDaid, and Minas Liarokapis, “A Learning Scheme for EMG Based Decoding of Dexterous, In-Hand Manipulation Motions”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2019.
- Anany Dwivedi, Gal Gorjup, Yongje Kwon, and Minas Liarokapis, “Combining Electromyography and Fiducial Marker Based Tracking for Intuitive Telemanipulation with a Robot Arm Hand System”, IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication(ROMAN), New Delhi, India, 2019.
- Anany Dwivedi, Yongje Kwon, Andrew J. McDaid, and Minas Liarokapis, “EMG Based Decoding of Object Motion in Dexterous, In-Hand Manipulation Tasks”, IEEE RAS/EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (BioRob), Enschede, Netherlands, 2018.