Postdoc position “Integrated models of cognitive and physical human-robot interaction”
We offer a postdoc position (TV-L 13) in research & teaching. Join our interdisciplinary team to develop unified models of physical and cognitive human-robot interaction in a project with TU Berlin and Univ. Tubingen.
- Research in autonomous systems focusing on cognitive, neuromechanical, and robotics modeling as well as human-robot interaction.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with TU Berlin (Nele Rußwinkel cognitive science) and Univ. Tübingen (Daniel Häufle, human neuromechanics)
- Participation in teaching and administration
- PhD in cognitive/computer science, bio-/neuromechanics, psychology/neuroscience, robotics/engineering, or related
- Complementary experience to the PhD in one or more of the fields mentioned above
- Promising track record, strong publications, very good English skills
Please apply with a PDF (cover letter, CV & degree/grades) sent to email@example.com.